We run workshops based on the key aspects of Emotional Intelligence like Self-Awareness, Empathy, Assertive Communication and Conflict and Stress Management and Social Awareness. We offer corporations the flexibility of having the workshops run at their offices or at an offsite venue.
Book a workshop with us now or contact us on email@example.com to discuss how we can help your staff to build their EQ skills.
- Claudine is a dedicated and supportive coach that enables leaders foster high performing teams. Her positive attitude and passion makes working with her a pleasure" - Natasha McDowell
- "I highly recommend hiring Claudine as your performance coach. Through her methodology, I have significantly learnt and grown from her coaching, which has already helped me reach personal and financial goals in such a short space of time. At each session, I felt comfortable to discuss my perceptions and behaviours and I've always walked out of each session feeling energised, mentally robust and amazed at what we've discovered about myself" - David Kha
- "I approached Claudine seeking advice on career development as a Software Consultant and greatly benefited from this experience. Claudine helped me clarify my own thoughts and goals and helped me construct a path that I am excited about. She highlighted the importance of having a holistic view of my career and enabled me see how my career ties into my purpose. She invited me to look deeper into aspects of my career, such as, details into how my career could affect my family, how I was enjoying the process of learning and many more. This in turn helped me clarify areas that I needed to focus on and certain goals that were not worth pursuing. I felt confident and empowered after spending time with Claudine. I would gladly recommend her to any IT professional looking to take the next step/s in their career" - Sid Horadagoda
- "IT professionals often feel something is missing in their career and don't know what is necessary to get to the next level in their career. A career coach can help an IT professional to find out what he/she is good at and where he/she needs to improve, as well as help him/her formulate a plan for future success. My objective was to identify how coaching could help me with my career path, move to the right path and take the necessary steps. Throughout the session I identified some of my weaknesses and how to overcome those weaknesses. Claudine is a good mentor and also a great coach. She has the ability to put herself into other's positions and look at things from their perspective. During my coaching session she identified what was crucial to the career path I was planning to shift to, formulated a plan and followed up on the next session to make sure I didn't sit on the plan but take action. She also identified my weaknesses which were holding me back from future improvements and guided me to overcome them. I highly recommend Claudine and her leadership coaching sessions" - Tan Hassan
- "Coaching will Claudine has been a joy. Claudine has a way of very gently nudging me towards my own exploration and awareness. She makes it seem so easy but the questions she asks and the insights they help me gain have tremendous impact on me, my life and what I do. I often find myself pondering little insights much much after our sessions. She operates with much empathy." J. Bilas
- I found Claudine Kumar to be a caring Coach. A Coach who also has great skills to get straight into the heart of the matter. The Sessions l had with Claudine were well worth it. l highly recommend her to every woman." - Sacha Evans