Full-Day Emotional Intelligence Course
People with high levels of Emotional Intelligence are in high demand worldwide! That is why Emotional Intelligence is a skill that is highly sought for when employers recruit people and when managers are looking to promote people internally within their organisations. Don't get left behind in your career and don't get overlooked for promotions because of a lack of Emotional Intelligence!
The great news is that people are able to increase their Emotional Intelligence at any age and professionals who have increased their Emotional Intelligence have found that it benefits them greatly in their career. They become much better at:
- Communicating assertively and getting along with others
- Managing their anger and stress levels
- Working with their stakeholders and colleagues
- Being focused and achieving their goals at work and in life
This training session designed specifically for people to increase their Emotional Intelligence and give them a leading edge at work. At this training session you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of your own Emotional Intelligence
- Get practical strategies on how to increase your Emotional Intelligence
- Learn how to identify, prevent and manage stressful situations that could lead to anger
- Learn how to enhance your working relationships with your manager, your colleagues and stakeholders
Purchase the course now to attend.
Our training is based on the world-class Anderson & Anderson Emotional Intelligence model that has helped thousands of people all over the world increase their Emotional Intelligence and get ahead in their career. Attend this training session and see how you can enhance and accelerate your career by increasing your Emotional Intelligence.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Claudine Kurian is accredited internationally as an Emotional Intelligence and Anger Management Facilitator. She is also a highly trained Executive Coach and an NLP Master Practitioner. Claudine has worked closely with executives, entrepreneurs and senior leadership teams for the past 18 years to implement highly effective changes within their organisation and now she works with them to to help them gain the skills they need to become highly effective leaders.