Being able to manage your emotions on the job, in spite of high-pressure situations, is often crucial in building a successful career. A study conducted by the Center for Creative Leadership found that the inability to handle anger, especially in pressure situations, was a major factor in missing promotions, being fired, or being asked to retire.
Anger is a natural emotion but it becomes a problem when it occurs too frequently, when it is too intense, when it lasts too long, when it leads to aggression or when it destroys work or personal relationships.
This Anger Management course is specially designed to enhance the skills that professionals need to meet the demands of a high-stress, high-performance environment.
Our Anger Management course helps you increase your skills in these 4 key areas in order to control your anger effectively:
- Anger Management: allows you to identify your triggers for anger and learn techniques to control your anger
- Stress Management: stress is one of the precursors to anger and by learning how to manage your stress, you are able to stop situations from escalating to uncontrolled anger
- Assertive Communication: gives you the skills to build positive relationships and communicate effectively with others
- Emotional Intelligence: helps you become more aware of your emotional state and those of others so that you can build positive relationships
This will be followed by a 3-month Group Coaching program where all our participants will be given access to an online learning platform and monthly coaching calls so that they get the assistance they need to apply what they have learned at the workplace and in their personal lives. Our participants will take a deep dive into the following areas as part of their 3-month Group Coaching program to further build on their Anger Management skills:
- 1st Month: Emotional Intelligence
- 2nd Month: Assertive Communication
- 3rd Month: Reading Body Language
All our participants will be provided with a full-day Anger Management course, the Gaining Control of Ourselves client workbook and a 3-month Group Coaching program so that they can be equipped with the skills and knowledge they need to manage conflict, stress, and anger effectively.
Access further information about the course in our Course Brochure.
Benefits of Attending the Course:
By learning how to control your anger you will be able to respond to situations in a positive way rather than reacting to situations. People who attend Anger Management courses:
- Experience a better quality of life
- They are able to better communicate with their colleagues, clients and loved ones
- They are able to learn how to express their feelings and thoughts in an assertive manner
- They are able to create a safe space for those around them so that they don't have to walk on eggshells.
- They are able to stop the cycle of anger in their families and learn healthy ways in which to deal with frustrating situations.
- They are able to de-escalate frustrating and stressful situations so that it doesn't lead to uncontrolled anger
- They are able to respond rather than react to situations
Our Anger Management course is based on the Anderson & Anderson Anger Management Model that has helped thousands of people all over the world manage their anger effectively and move ahead in their lives. Research has found that when you are skilled in Anger Management, Stress Management, Emotional Intelligence, and Assertive Communication, then you are better able to manage your anger effectively and are able to experience a better quality of life and create more positive relationships as well.
- To help you identify anger and cope with it
- To identify the source of your anger and what leads to destructive behaviour
- To provide you with the tools to manage your anger in an appropriate manner
- To teach self-control and anger management techniques such as tone, attitude, eye contact, body language to assist you with a more positive outcome for your anger
- To increase self-awareness in regard to your emotional state
- Learn how to communicate with assertive communication rather than aggressive or passive-aggressive communication
- Increase your self-regard, self-awareness and assertive communication
- Normalize angry feelings and use techniques learned through the program to express anger appropriately
- Improve interpersonal relationships at home, work and in the community
- Improvement in recognizing and managing stress
- Learn how to respond to situations rather than reacting to them
- Learn how to resolve conflicts more effectively
Module 1: The Foundations of Anger
- What is anger?
- How and when people express anger
- The primitive roots of anger
- The Fight or Flight mechanism
Module 2: How Anger is Learned
- How anger is learned
- How you process anger
- How to change your relationship with anger
Module 3: Ways of Controlling Anger
- What is Anger Management?
- The Contrasting Wheels of Behaviour
- The Anger Control Log
Module 4: Deep Dive into Anger Prevention
- The heavy cost of anger
- The Anger First Aid Model
- Stress Management
Module 5: Replacing Aggressive Behaviour with Assertive Communication
- Reading a person's body language
- How to identify Aggressive behaviour
- How to identify Passive behaviour
- Communicating Assertively
Module 6: Anger Management using Emotional Intelligence
- Increasing your skills in Emotional Intelligence
- How to increase your self-awareness
- How to increase your skills in empathy
- How to build effective relationships
Module 7: Bringing it all Together
- Recap and conclusion
- A discussion on the follow-up Group Coaching Sessions on Anger Management
Manage Your Anger with Confidence!
You will get access to all of the following once you register:
A FULL-DAY Anger Management Course
A copy of the world-leading "Gaining Control of Ourselves" Workbook
Access to a 3-month online Group Coaching Program focused on helping you apply the knowledge and skills in your life
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW BEFORE THE COURSE SELLS OUT!
Venue: Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney 2000
Date: Saturday 31st August 2019
Time: 9am - 5pm
About the Trainer
Claudine Kurian is accredited internationally as an Emotional Intelligence and Anger Management Facilitator (CAMF). She is also a highly trained Success Coach and an NLP Master Practitioner. Claudine creates a safe, non-judgemental learning space for each of the people who attend her courses. She helps people get unstuck and move forward confidently in their lives so that they can reach their full potential.
Testimonials From Our Participants Who Have Attended Our Courses
"Claudine hosted a spectacular seminar, she implemented fun and practical techniques into her seminar. We got to experience the results first-hand and really see how effective her methods are when applied and tested with other people. If you are looking for new Emotional Intelligence skills, that will help you effectively communicate and successfully achieve positive desired outcomes in many day-to-day scenarios, whether that be in the workplace, in a relationship, at home or just be a better people-person. Look no further and sign up to one of Claudine's seminars today!" - Lachlan Carrig
“The course was engaging and there was lots of information to take in and learn” - Catherine
“The group work was engaging. The course was easy to understand for all the demographics.” - Isabelle
"Claudine’s presentation was really great. She was very engaging and I learned a lot of practical skills during the day." - Joanne
"I highly recommend hiring Claudine as your Coach. Through her methodology, I have significantly learnt and grown from her coaching, which has already helped me reach some personal and financial goals in such a short space of time." - David Kha
I found Claudine Kumar to be a caring Coach. A Coach who also has great skills to get straight into the heart of the matter. The Sessions l had with Claudine were well worth it." - Sacha Evans
"Claudine helped me clarify my own thoughts and goals and helped me construct a path that I am excited about. She highlighted the importance of having a holistic view of my career and enabled me to see how my career ties into my purpose. She invited me to look deeper into aspects of my career, such as details into how my career could affect my family, how I was enjoying the process of learning and many more. This, in turn, helped me clarify areas that I needed to focus on and certain goals that were not worth pursuing. I felt confident and empowered after spending time with Claudine." - Sid Horadagoda
Don't get left behind. Book your ticket today!